Have a Safe Trip or Tour
- All drivers will be required to sign a damage deposit form that requires a deposit held via credit card or cash deposit. If no damage is done to the vehicle, the deposit will be refunded.
- All drivers will observe the “Tread Lightly” rules of respect for the environment, including the land, air, animals, etc.
- All drivers will be required to wear the appropriate gear that is provided.
- All drivers will be advised to inform guides of what experience level they are.
- All drivers will be required to sign a waiver indicating their knowledge of responsibilities.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to call the 24 hr. reservation lines upon arrival to advise they are re-confirming their adventure. 1-833-RZR-RENT.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to advise what their desired food order is. (Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef or vegetarian). If not specified by guests, Turkey will automatically be chosen for them.
- It is the responsibility of the guests to advise if anyone under 16 will be riders.
- All drivers must be 16 +
Safety is emphasized throughout the adventure.